Looks like I forgot to post these here before now! We have a series of micro-interviews (just a couple of questions, and short answers) with most of the authors and artists in TFF #58, posted in full over on FB; we also cross-link to these on Twitter when we remember, so if you follow us in either of those places you'll probably catch most of these.
- Mary Soon Lee, author of the poem “Not for Sale, Used Asteroid, One Owner”
- L.E. Badillo, illustrator of “Desolation Corner”
- Shelly Jones, author of the poem “Of Weeds and Witches”
- Katharine A. Viola, illustrator of “The Mountain's Wife”
- Nicasio Andres Reed, author of “The Derelict”
- Fluffgar, illustrator of “Not for Sale, Used Asteroid, One Owner”
- William Squirrell, author of “Desolation Corner”
- E. Saxey, author of the poem “Until a Hundred Generations of People Have Departed”
- Sarah Salcedo, author and illustrator of “Stitched”
- Jennifer R. Donohue, author of “The Mountain's Wife”
- Cécile Matthey, illustrator of “Until a Hundred Generations of People Have Departed” (and cover artist)
If you want to read the stories and poems before you get potentially spoiled in any of the interviews, you'll find them all in this issue.
Post a Comment