- Lori Selke, Frankenstein and Me (guest post at the Wordsmith's Forge)
- M. Svairini interviewed by Vylar Kaftan
- Vylar Kaftan interviewed by Anna Caro
- Lori Selke, Outlaw Bodies in the News (guest post at Dennis R. Upkins)
- Anna Caro interviewed by Emily Capettini (coming soon)
- Emily Capettini Interviewed by Fabio Fernandes (coming soon)
Sunday, 23 December 2012
Just before the release of the Outlaw Bodies anthology (paperback: Amzn | UK | B&N | Powell's | Foyles | BookDepo etc.; e-book: Wizard's Tower | Amzn | UK) a few weeks ago, we began a blog carnival, logging a series of promotional guest posts and also trying to keep track of what reviews had shown up so far. The anthology has been available from Amazon and other bookstores for just over a month now, and it has been well received as far as I can tell. If you don't have a copy yet, and perhaps you have some gift tokens you need to spend (or even a last minute present to buy for the e-reader in your life), we'll share here a few more posts from people talking about the themes involved and reasons you should read this anthology.